So these were my goals for September
Register for e-filing and submit tax return. Of course I still have to go change my bank details... Colour hair Go for massage
- Read 5 books Finished 3, let's see how much I can get through tonight of book 4 :)
Do 8 random acts of kindness
- Go to gym/ exercise 8 times (I think I went 3 times)
Meet Louisa :) Lunch with Natalie
- Book December holiday. We are closer... a job for my non-existent personal assistant
Sort out children's summer clothes. Finish July photos(remember my complicated system :))
- Finish August photos not even started
- Get at least 10 signed up to this month's virtual craft day on 29 September we have 5 signed up so far, I need to link mine, so I need 4 more - are you it???
Spring into Organising workshop. Finish product revamp.
- Write article for a guest blog on effective delegating.
- Send next 6 guest blogs to ____.
Do church talk on the 3 P's of time management
- Book and pay deposit for my book's design.
- Get book proof-read
- Write at least 10 posts for 1 - 10 Oct.
- Do two hours of next product revamp.
- Two hours of tidying up organising blog's sidebars
Wrote piece for another book which will be published later this year
How did you do on your goals for Sept?