1. Is it me or is the blogosphere quiet? Not that I mind because I got two hours of blogging done and my menu plan is ready for the week.
|Me, Cat, Louisa|
2. If you're the slightest bit interested in organising, I'll be posting 31 days ... of easy organising solutions for the month of October on this blog. Tonight I wrote 7 posts in 112 minutes. Average 16 minutes per post. Actually slightly off because I also made a button in that time.
I don't know why I'm surprised but I'm always very productive when I've planned beforehand and I just sit down to write.
3. Anyway, the kids didn't nap yesterday or today and, as a result, had very early bedtimes (asleep shortly after 7 - bliss). I also just want to add that they both only got a star ONE day this week for sleeping nicely. We count it as no jumping around and out of bed at all once they're supposed to be sleeping. Unfortunately today I also lost out because I'd promised them they could bake pumpkin muffins with me IF they slept. So no pumpkin muffins and I have a fabulous recipe that I've actually done.
4. I finished my book which makes it 6 books for September and 999 on Goodreads. I almost feel like I need to choose really carefully for the next book to make number 1000 a good one. But actually I'm in the mood for an Irish chick-lit (have just bought another Sinead Moriarty - Amazon one-click is a beautiful thing) :)
5. We went to a lovely, lovely party yesterday. Beautiful attention to detail but oh so relaxed. We didn't want to go home :) I played photographer which means I got almost nothing of my own kids but some lovely pics of lots of other children.
How was your weekend?