|how long do you suppose I can keep trotting out beach pics?!|
Isn't that disgusting?
I chucked everything into the tumble drier to dry it all properly.
How quickly we forget the humidity at the sea!
There were 3 mini-piles of ironing to do and I did another 2 loads of laundry today. It's the PERFECT day to dry washing on the line. PERFECT.
Dear Lord, thank you for the DRY Joburg heat, even if it is 30 degrees and I'm wilting.
I went just a little bit mad this morning - I told the kids to pack their toys away and if I got to 3, I was removing everything I saw.
K started packing up her stuff and C looked at me defiantly while I tossed!
I won't throw it all out (that would be wasteful) but there are a few things which will leave. And his scissors have been removed for a week because he cut the elastics from his slippers :)
There is now a laundry basket full of toys banished to the cottage and I feel like I can breathe in that sunroom again.
I went a little mad in Mr Price Home too. I went in for pillows (I can't be the only one that is obsessed with sleeping on NICE pillows all the time, right?) as the kids' ones are looking just a little bit sad, especially after the lovely bedding in the Ballito flat.
Well, the pillows cost R200 and I came out with R1000 worth of who-knows-what? Lovely decorative pillows, tea towels, photo albums (Mr P Home now sells photo albums), etc.
I also returned some more of the clothes I bought that day at Pick and Pay - 3 items for R260, so I'm trying to be responsible. And I have a pair of shoes in my car to return to Woolworths.
Question before I share this week's links: do you like seeing these or is it too much?
I love them because it's a glimpse into what I star in my Google Reader (as if you care), I can share a pretty pic and a new font (the one above is called cinnamon cake) and I can share some linky love.
- 14 photographers, 1 post - you are my wild - I would love someone (volunteers) to put together something like this and we can share one pic for the week of our kids :)
- Passion, action and money (I read blogs like this for fun)
- I really liked this one about ambition and anxiety
- Sex before dinner :) for a certain dot dot dot blogger. It makes sense... but what about cleaning the kitchen :) A little-known fact about me - I was once quoted in a magazine as saying "a clean kitchen is like
- And this is why I love Susannah Conway
- A personal fun list for 2013. We could all do this, right?
- Being happy despite Pinterest pressure
Which was your favourite link?
Have you started reading any new blogs because of my links?