I realised I didn't officially tell you Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! May 2013 be filled with health and happiness and words of the year coming to life.
|is this not the cutest picture ever?!|
I managed to get 88% of my goals done - amazing really considering the craziness of Christmas. We had 7 socials and only 1 of those was just me (Mrs FF).
Last year was a productive but still meaningful year.
The areas I am obviously not skippy happy about are weight/ fitness and job. Thank God I love the company and the people and my beautiful view......
For 2013, I have 30 personal goals (some of which are continuous like a monthly date with a friend and some are once-off) and I have 18 business goals.
3 things I think you may find interesting: plan next overseas trip, go on a weekend away with D, go on a girls weekend away and have a tea party for my birthday - girls only.
Yes, hefty but you know me - I thrive on a challenge.
Without further ado, here are my January goals, and yes, most of them are Ballito-related, since we're there for 11 days.
- Go for a walk every day in Ballito
- Take beautiful pics with my zoom lens (last time I left it at home - why, Marcia, why? I think I was scared of it)
- Go on a beach photo walk all by myself. That's photo walk 1 of the 6 I have challenged myself to do
- Get D to take beautiful photos of me with the kids. I'm still debating whether to pay R2000 for a beach photo shoot. What do you think?
- Stay up to date with photos (this is going to be a challenge as I normally don't take hundreds daily, only on the weekends). Be at least up to date with half of the holiday, preferably all of it, by the end of Jan.
- Go on three dates with D, two on holiday
- Read 7 books, 4 on holiday
- Order and start my version of Project Life... yes, something to blog about.
- Half birthday celebration
- Braai at Marleen's
- Lunch with Caroline
- Lunch and a photo walk with Louisa in the CBD (I can't WAIT!) - photo walk 2
- Sort all school stuff (my study looks like a nightmare with all the piles - I can't wait for school to open so I can drop it all off and not worry the rest of the year - yay!)
- Blog on kids' blog at least 5 times
- Start weigh-less *sigh*
- Get back to gym and go 5 times
- Finish off my 2012 year in review book and blog with pics both this one and the 2011 (I want to inspire all of you!!!)
- Try 4 new recipes (I'm on leave that's why this is so ambitious - my yearly goal is 25 recipes), make a little badge and start blogging these on a regular basis. I do like a nice project.
- Set up my photo printer
- Take down Christmas :)
- Tidy my messy study and put away all new books (I caved at a sale! but I took two bags to a bookshop to sell to them)
- Set up monthly product email and automate for the whole year
- Do an organising checklist for the year
- Re-format goals product
What are the top 3 things on your list for January?