Seriously, I still think there's more good than bad because I still feel very relaxed and unstressed, which is super great!
I want to quickly talk about my 3 goals lists:
my 38 list
So far 14 completely done and 3 in progress
2013 goals list
- Business goals: 5 out of 18 done
- Project Dating D: 2 out of 25 done
- Project Recipe: 5 out of 25 done
- Project Photowalk: 2 out of 6 done
- Project Random Acts of Kindness: I said in the post 25 but have already done 10 for Jan so let's make it 50 for the year.
- Project Create: mini book for holiday in progress, mini book for 2012 done, I've been decorating some grid cards with washi tape (I'll show you when I get my A into G with Project Life) and I've been instagramming (words I never thought would come out of my mouth)
And then my January goals
I set 24 and got 22.6 done - this is amazing even for my driven self. I'm putting it all down to holidays.... as I'll not be able to keep up the pace for the rest of the year :)
These didn't get done
One lunch with a friend was postponed (something came up for her)
I got to gym 3 times out of the goal of 5.
- Children transitioned to school beautifully. Absolutely no tears, no problems whatsoever. I'm still in shock actually.
- We had a great holiday at the beach in a beautiful flat (apartment) for 11 long, relaxing days.
- I've read 8 books for the month and am about 40% through with number 9.
- The job thing at work is looking very promising.
I'll blog my Feb goals tomorrow because I haven't thought about them yet.
How was your January?
Tell me the best thing that happened for you in January.