So you all know I'm a J. A high J at that.
For a J, being in limbo kind-of drives you nuts.
I feel like I'm in limbo because of this job thing.
1. I want to book holidays but if things go pear-shaped, I don't know that it would be financially sound swanning around on holidays. I will have all the time in the world.... but at some point, I need to work, right?
2. I also want to start properly investigating schools. There is a school I may look into for Connor but only if I'm still employed at the current place. We also were thinking of a private Christian school, again only if I stay employed. We wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.
3. I also want to fully commit myself to ministry. I've committed to teaching another course in May - that's only 5 nights plus prep - but I want to jump in and consult again, properly, like once every two weeks. As it is, I had to fight with work to do the course. They wanted me to fly out on a Monday morning but I'd committed to doing the course and I'm a person of integrity.
4. And maybe, just maybe, I can finally teach the Love Languages workshops like I've been craving for 2 years now.
But I feel I can't commit and then get out just because of work stuff.
5. I've also looked into starting Spanish dancing classes for adults :) The place is near my house so it almost feels like a sign. I want to see if I can pop by tomorrow night to check it out. I did Spanish dancing from std 6 - 10 and LOVED it! Still have my castanets :)
|if I've been shooting (!) in a different kind of light, when I get inside, I quickly take a pic to check that things look ok before moving on.... this was one of those photos. I call it "stationery mess" :)|
|How I get the kids to behave on holiday... and that's my new carpet underneath. It turned out too dark but that's my life right now... I have BIG things going on so I can't even be bothered "wasting" R12 000 on the wrong shade of carpet.|
|aaah, water with lemon.|
|A newish scarf. I bought one in Bloem of all places, and another on Saturday. This has GOT to stop.|
|my loves - as you can see this was before 1 March which is The Day the Rains Started and Haven't Since Stopped!|
|Nanny V came to visit the kids with her baby who's now nearly two! Pic by Nanny S :) (everyone's getting trained in this house)|
Anyone else in limbo?