That said, my goals spreadsheet says I got to 82% of my goals - yayyy. I will confess that I really had to focus to get book 5 read in the last day or two :)
While I'm talking about books, I read Happier at Home last month and... I liked The Happiness Project better. The Home version was fine enough but not as great as the first book for ME!
If you've read both, which one did you like best?
Notable happenings in Feb:
- I did the training for the church course. OH! My heart is so full from doing this training and I've actually 90% decided to jump right back in. The only thing holding me back is, of course, the Elephant in the Room. Not only was my teaching and training affirmed, but also I just flat-out loved doing it. I LOVE seeing the spark in people when we discover their passion.
- I also "designed" (I use that term very loosely), printed and put my 2013 Instagram book together. It looks GREAT!
- I did 7 days of travel and did great work (I think). Well, at the very least, I survived.
- I met up with tons of friends last month, 3 of those in CT and 2 of those new friends! :)
- We did a fun Valentine's as a family. And I did cute stuff for the kids and their teachers (pics to follow when I start with Feb photos).
- I got my online career stuff and my CV updated and I can see more recruiters checking out my profile. And I applied for yet another job.
- And on the bad side, I got rejected for that job.
So let's talk goals for March... now that I'm already 8 days in....
- important work thing to do
- have some "conversations" - can you believe this is month 12 in this job?! I can't.
- finish training the people who missed a lesson on the church course
- get February photo organising done
- read my 5 books and enjoy them (I just decided to stop reading a depressing book about a woman in a mental hospital)
- have a 1:1 date with Kendra and Connor
(I actually have 25 goals but I'm only sharing these ones)
What's on your list for March?