I realised the other day I have many projects on the go this year (besides the business of life stuff and running the workshops):
- 52 photos of my kids, one every Sunday - going well
- 52 walks - I've done 13 already so we're ahead of our goal
- 70 books for the year - I've finished 11
- 25 recipes to try - I've done 5
- 52 pieces of mail - I've sent about 12
- 6 Love Languages workshops - I really hate asking for help but I'm asking anyway. If you know of anyone who has not been to a love languages talk and is the slightest bit interested, please send them my way. I will also travel if you will get at least 8 people together!
And then there's the #doorsofjhb series. It's no secret I love doors with a mad passion.
Mandy sent me a link on Facebook of a guy who's taken 3000 pics of doors in NYC and my brain started whirring.
A few days later I made a doors folder on my computer and dragged all the door pics in there... and then the next day I went on a photo hunt looking for those doors.
I'm having fun! But I realised the project should have been called #gatesofjhb because there are very, very few doors one can see from the street. Instead we can take pics of our 6 ft high security gates :)
Tell me about your projects for this year.
Oh, here are the first 4 photos of the kids' #the52project.