Anyway, that's a very long-winded way of saying because of this doubling up scenario, I have a TON of posts I want to share with you, so let's do this.
1. on how reading some blogs can make some women feel inadequate
my favourite quote from the blog post...
"if a blog is making you feel inadequate rather than inspired, it is totally okay to admit that you’re not strong enough to handle it. Stop reading that blog and spend your internet time consuming material that fuels you and brings you joy instead".
I don't have this with lifestyle/ parenting/ photo blogs, but I do get like this with business stuff. There's a lady who started her online coaching thing the exact same month as I did. She is uber successful and here I am, still struggling to fill an 8-person workshop.
On that, I'm actually wondering whether it's time to let go.
|not K's hands; they belong to some random child at a party|
2. What's your organising style?
A post I wrote late last year for another blog and forgot to share here. When you've figured yours out, please comment and tell me about your style.
3. a fascinating read on spatial synthesia
This is definitely the most interesting read. I think I have a very mild form of synthesia - with numbers and some random things. Connor might have a bit of this going on because he told me the other day how his one finger was sad, and I remember thinking I used to think the same as a child. It's the way the finger looks.
4. We always read parenting posts from mothers, but here's one from a new dad. Honest and a wonderful read!
5. Speaking of parenting, here's a post on parenting as an introvert. I was fascinated because my D is an introvert. Right below that post, there's one on parenting as an extrovert :)
Which is your favourite link?
What do you have planned for the weekend?
I'm going to finish a podcast and then jump into bed with my book and a big mug of hot tea :)
PS if listening is more your thing, I spoke about my 5 favourite podcasts on the Organising Queen blog today. Enjoy!