February was a great month for reading for many reasons:
- We had our first book club.
- I discovered Overdrive (free digital and audio books that are actually things I want to read, not the cheap stuff from Bookbub)
- 11 books!
Let's talk about the books:
8 fiction; 3 non-fiction
3 Audible; 3 Physical; 5 Kindle books
- The one that delighted me the most - Parenting without Power Struggles (but listen at 1.25 speed)
- New-to-me author that I'll definitely read again - Clare Dowling's Just the three of us
- Old but loved author - Carole Matthews's A cottage by the sea, and....
- Our book club read - I let you go, a solid 4* book
One friend sent me a $10 Amazon gift card :) :) (imagine the Spanish dancing girl emoji)
Have you read a new-to-you author lately?
Or an old but loved author?
I'll be back next week with my March books ;)