Here's how we met.
After trying for 4 years, I fell pregnant with TWINS (!) from my second IVF with ICSI attempt. They were born at 32 weeks and spent 16 (C) and 27 days (K) in NICU. Still trying to make sense of parenting twins intentionally. So far they're winning but I'm still in the race!
- I think I'm a good mother but I still find it really hard work
- One of my highest values is honesty. I talk more about my values here.
- I'm an ESTJ
- I work full-time in insurance
- I also have a part-time business coaching people to get and stay organised with their time and space. I believe that this is my God-given passion.
- I am not in the least bit interested in being a "million dollar coach".
- I also love speaking to large groups of people on just about anything
- I have 4 active blogs :)
- I really hate exercise and going to gym but once I'm there, usually after the first 5 minutes, I get into it and start enjoying it
- I love food - love eating it, mostly cooking it, taking photos of it....................which would explain why I still have about 5 kg to lose.
- My favourite drink is water - yes, really - and a close second is a nice, hot mug of tea made by ME.
- I'm unashamedly addicted to soppy, 80s love songs, beautiful journals and gel pens.
- These are my top 5 values.