Thinking of partnering with The 123 blog?I'm a parent of twins after infertility and I've been blogging since August 2006.
I'm passionate about travel and photography (I use a Canon and an iPhone) and most of all, of printing photos and getting them off my hard drive.
I love being creative, mostly with paper products and stationery, reading, eating good food, connecting with people and living life to the full.
If you have a product you think we would love, let me know by emailing me on marciaf at the123blog dot com.
Blog statisticsI post at The 123 blog at least 5 times a week.
I have a faithful following of female readers who love their homes and families, and are inspired by beautiful photography.
I love sponsored posts if they reflect the values and interests of this
blog (definitely no gambling or adult content posts!). Send me an email
with your client's details and your budget, and I'll get back to you as
soon as possible with a reply.
I receive at least 5 - 10 requests weekly requesting that I link to your blog or put up your posts for free. Regrettably, I am not in a position to help you out this way. Thank you for understanding.
The nitty gritty
- All advertisements must reflect values and interests of The 123 blog readers.
- Ads are placed on my sidebar.
- Ads are available in 125x125 block images.
- Payments are to be made via Paypal
- 125 X 125 button to be sent with URL to be linked to marcia AT the123blog DOT com
Ad Rates1 month: $20
2 months: $35
3 months: $50
12 months: $100
- All reviews will always reflect the values and interests of this blog.
- Product reviews may be done when a sample is provided. I'm happy to do giveaways if you will take care of posting the item to the winner.
- All reviews will be done with honesty and integrity. In other words, if I hate it, I won't post about it.